1. Information We Collect: Point Drive Music, LLC may collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide us. We may retain this information for regular business purposes (such as, but not limited to, fulfilling orders, booking events, and responding to inquiries). This information includes, but is not limited to; first and last name, organization name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and order quantities. Point Drive Music, LLC does not collect or process payment information; all payments are processed through third party websites (see below). Point Drive Music, LLC does not share, sell, or distribute your information. We respect your privacy.
2. Third Party Websites:
3. Security: This website has an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate which is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication. We use 256 bit encryption to protect the transmission of data on this site. Point Drive Music, LLC and any associated persons, are not liable for any unauthorized access (such as cyberattacks and/or hacking) of data transmitted on this site. By providing voluntary information on this site such as, but not limited to, our Contact Page and/or Checkout Page, you assume the risk of engaging in electronic communications, and agree that Point Drive Music, LLC and any associated persons, are not responsible/liable for any damages resulting from unauthorized third party access to such data.
4. Refund Policy: If you have received damaged or defective product which you ordered from us, you may request a refund within 30 days of the product’s shipping date by filling out the form on our Contact Page.
5. Email and Contact Page: Information that you voluntarily provide via email (either directly, or through our contact page) is not shared, sold, or distributed by Point Drive Music LLC, or any affiliated persons. We respect your privacy. We may retain the information provided by you for the purpose of responding to the inquiry, as well as for necessary business purposes such as, but not limited to, booking events (see “Information We Collect”).
6. European Residents: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please fill out the form under “General Inquiries” on our Contact Page. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are using your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (such as, but not limited to, order fulfillment), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above (see “Information We Collect”).
7. Photographs: All photographs displayed on this website, unless otherwise specified, are property of Point Drive Music, LLC. Use and distribution of these images without written consent is prohibited. To request permission via email, please use the form on our Contact Page.